1. We believe in Salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
(Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6)
2. There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2,27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7)
3. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20,21)
4. We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. (Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 7:25)
5. We believe we are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ.
(Acts 13:38,39; Romans 5:1; I Corinthians 6:11; Mark 1:5)
6. We believe in Baptism of the Holy Spirit. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Corinthians 12:4-11)
7. We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28:18-19; John 14:6)
8. We believe in divine healing for the body. However, we encourage and do not condemn medical science. (Acts 3:2-12; Acts 5:15, 16; James 5:14-15)
9. We believe every blessing we receive from God comes through the merits of The Atonement (Jesus’ complete sacrifice for us on Calvary). (Romans 5:11; James 1:16,17)
10. We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:10,11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7)
11. We believe those who die outside of Christ will be punished in an eternal Hell, but those who die “in Him” shall share in His glory in Heaven forever.
(Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1:7)
12. We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man & one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values. (Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5 Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24)